Relationship Advice from Stephan Labossiere
Stephan followed me on Twitter one day....and so I decided to go check him out and have been blessed by the information that he discusses on Relationships! So, I encourage you to check him out and gain some knowledge. We can all use some relationship advice, every now and then. Check him out!
Here are some Snippets of some of his postings!
Six Signs He is the ONE:
1. Mr. Right Is Willing To Open Up & Be Honest
2. Mr. Right Has Learned How To Be Self Sufficient
3. Mr. Right Is Protective not Possessive
4. Mr. Right Listens
5. Mr. Right Respects You
6. Mr. Right Makes You Smile
Check out more>>> here
Healing: You can’t find the love you need when you are not truly open to receive it. When you haven’t finished properly healing and addressing the real issues at hand you allow for your heart to become guarded or to just shut down altogether. Check out more>>>>Healing: What You Deserve Is Waiting For You
Tips to Stay Celibate:
- Stay connected to God and ask Him for help when you are tempted.
- Be serious when you make the decision and don’t try, decide and hold yourself accountable.
- Don’t put yourself in situations which make it harder for you to resist the temptation.
- If you fall off, get back on track. Ask for forgiveness and don’t beat yourself up if you fall off.
- Be truthful with yourself and God about your feelings and desires.
- Know why you are doing it. It will be a more meaningful experience if you are deliberate about your decision. Check out more >>>here
Check out Stephan Speaks! Author of God Where's is my Boaz and How to Get a Woman to Have Sex with You If You're Her Husband?
Love, Peace and Christ brings out the TRUE Beauty in YOU!